Abby & Zack | Girard Ohio Wedding
I am beyond excited to share these photos of this beautiful couple with you all!
Abby and I go a little ways back- I met Abby when we started planning out her high school senior photos! Her and her mom were the BEST, they were so sweet and Abby is obviously gorgeous and made my job REALLY easy! I met Zack (quickly) at another wedding I was photographing, that he and Abby attended!
Abby contacted me and said they were engaged and asked if I would photograph their wedding- YES! Unfortunately, the date was set for 2020 and that plan didn’t happen. I was so sad for them, to start planning and then have everything up in the air- 2020 was a really hard year with hard decisions for brides! I was so happy to hear though that they had decided on a 2022 date and I was available!
I’ve worked with Abby & Zack for their engagement session and a side personal shoot I was itching to make happen! Abby & Zack model, and are AH-MAZING to work with! I told her the day after the wedding if they weren’t completely over photos I wanted to take more soon! She said “Absolutely!!!”.
I REALLY love my job. I can honestly say I really like getting to know a little more about wedding couples, hearing their plans, about their families, friends, about pretty details or special moments they have planned out- I LOVE IT ALL. And nothing makes me happier in my photography career than clients REALLY loving their photos. I hope all of my couples know going into their day that it is just as important to me that they get beautiful photos as it is to them!
That being said, Abby & Zack stand out like rockstars! They both have said from day one how much they value photos on their day because the photos are what is going to be around to remember it by- and I could not agree more!
Some of my favorite things about Abby & Zack’s wedding were:
1. LOVED their vendors & venue! If you all are scoping this out and in need of a great team, Abby & Zack have made your life very easy! Haha!
2. Abby talked about how she wanted to get a big, beautiful dress, but fell in love with this dress- I am 100% with her, her dress was stunning!
3. The bridal party entered the reception flash mob style and started dancing, so fun and a great way to let everyone know the party was starting!
4. Confession time. So at one point I was grabbing photos of Abby and went to move a piece of paper that was in photos and TRIPPED, and stepped on her dress and veil. I was mortified!! And Abby is the sweetest, but I know wedding days are stressful. I immediately said “I AM SO SORRY ABBY!!!”. She looked right at me and said “You are taking the photos, this day is about you, I am completely fine.”. Wow! Talk about the best bride ever ( rockstar!)!
5. I can’t list a favorite photo, because it was almost painful the amount of time it took me to pick ONE to share on social media. It took me next to FOREVER. I love them all!
Abby & Zack,
Thank you both so much! I hope you both are SO happy together and have the most amazing future as husband and wife!
Venue: Provence Mills Event Center
Caterer: Cafe 422
Videographer: Joshua Blakeley
Hairstylist/Makup Artist: Haley Walz & Luxe Hair Studio
Cookies: Sweet Amelia's
Bakery: Katie Fabis Cakes
Florist: Provence Mills Event Center- Kara
Dress: Evaline's Bridal