Mr. & Mrs. Jarome | Homestead, Ohio Wedding
I'm so happy to be sharing some of my favorites from Anna and Jacob's wedding day!
Things I loved most about their day:
- Anna's dress was BEAUTIFUL! She looked STUNNING!
- Their bridal party was fun!
- Can we talk about their sparkler exit? Because it was really fun and probably my favorite sparkler exit photos to date!
- Anna's first look with her bridal party and Dad ended up being some really great moments! If there is anyone's reaction you want to make sure is photographed on your day- a first look is the way to go!
- I loved all the pretty hydrangeas out front for formal photos, it made getting everyone together really easy- and on wedding days easy = low stress all around! Yay!
- The vendors I worked with were all amazing ( check out their website links below!)!
I am keeping this short and sweet so you all can get to all the pretty photos AND because we are in the midst of photographers chaos season, but I couldn't be happier with these photos!
Anna and Jacob, I wish you both the very best on your beautiful future together! THANK YOU!
Venue: The Cross Eyed Moose
Entertainment: Matthew Holland
Hair: Peyton Blackburn
Makeup: Braeden Weyand
Bakery: Sam's Club