Mr. & Mrs. Meris | Youngstown Ohio Wedding
Nick & Erika's day was stunning! The Lake Club was an amazing venue as always, there were beautiful flowers and centerpieces everywhere courtesy of LouLou Blooms, and not to mention- Nick and Erika looked so perfect together! Erika's dress was SO pretty! As a photographer I especially loved that it was gorgeous AND easy to "fluff" her train!
Some of my favorite things about their day were:
- All of the time and thought that went into making this a TRULY unforgettable day! Everything was as close to perfect as it could be!
- Lou Lou Blooms flowers were everywhere and it just made everything look so beautiful and made me feel like I was in a fairytale!
- I'd be lying if I didn't say the cookies on this list. They were beautifully displayed and REALLY delicious!
- The couples family & friends were some past clients- my favorite kind of weddings! I love seeing familiar faces!
- The reception entrances with the confetti canons!!! SO FUN!!
- I see a fair share of first dances as bride and groom, but Erika & Nick's was one of my very favorites! They were smiling, Nick spun her on the dance floor and kissed her hand- it was so romantic and you could see the love they have for each other!
Erika & Nick, thank you so much for asking me to be apart of your day! I loved working with you both and I wish you both every happiness this life has to offer! God bless you both on your amazing future!
Venue: The Lake Club Ohio
Florist: Lou Lou Blooms
DJ: Mike Fortney of Big Mic Productions
Bakery: Das Dutch Haus
Videographer: Liam Abrigg of Bentley Studios
Hair & MakeUp Artist: Annie Mineo