Mr. & Mrs. Christy | Beaver Falls Pennsylvania Wedding
Some of my favorite things about Morgan & Justin's day were:
- Loved Morgan's dress! It was gorgeous!
- Brady's Run is a really pretty area! When we were shooting formal photos, we got some clouds just at the right time to get some really nice lighting in areas that would've been to harsh otherwise.
- There was a complete DOWNPOUR within a few minutes of them being announced into the reception! The timing was PERFECT! I'm so glad we got photos in before that!
- Morgan's sister had jewelry made that included pieces of Morgan's mom, Janice's, wedding dress! I had never heard of that and thought that was a really special idea.
- All of the cookies at the cookie table had names that included who made them. "Janice's 3rd Try No Bakes" were delicious, along with all the rest of them!
- Morgan and Justin were so sweet and easy to work with! I love so many of the photos we got and I can't wait for you to see, so scroll on down!
Thank you so much Morgan and Justin, best wishes today and always!
Catering: Butcher & The Baker
Bakery: The Sweet Shop Bakery
DJ: Daniel Mazzocco at Solid Platinum Sound
Dress: David's Bridal
Hairstylist: Annie from Signature Styles