Mr. & Mrs. Raffle | Lisbon, Ohio Wedding Photographer
You know something? I REALLY love my wedding clients! If you've been a couple I've photographed, I'm still here cheering you on!
BUT when my husband ( slash assistant & part wedding day coordinator in his own words) and I met Jade and Keith, I KNEW. We all got along SO well and I love that Jade and Keith put a ton of faith in me. Because if you can't trust your wedding photographer to look out for you on your day, I don't know who you can trust.
Jade and Keith's day took place at The Barn at Pineridge in Lisbon, Ohio. It's a gorgeous wedding venue with a pretty pond and nice landscaping! And a killer sunset!
Some of my favorite things about Jade & Keith's day were:
- Their florals were LOVELY. I loved the shades of purple that Jade chose!
- Keith had a special dance with their daughters. I didn't cry. But I really wanted to. Keith really loves their girls!
- Keith and Jade wrote their own vows and there were several REALLY similar parts- a match made in heaven!
- They hired an incredibly cute bar truck - and those bartenders were THE best!
- The food was delicious!
- The cake was gorgeous and stood up to the surface-of-the-sun like heat that day! Props! And the BBQ food truck was so good!
- I love the photos of Jade and Keith in a boat that was guaranteed to float for up to 5 minutes ( more like 2). Jade's dress took on some water and she brushed it off and said "You only wear it once and the pictures will be amazing!"! That's just a small part of why she's awesome!
Last but not least- Jade and Keith. Thank you so much for asking us to be apart of your day, we had SO much fun shooting and hanging out with you! Can't wait until Gatlinburg!
Venue: The Barn At Pineridge
Florals: Melissa Jenkins
Entertainment: DJ Randy Rabovsky
Hair & Makeup: Legal Hair
Bakery: Simply Sweet Cakes