Mr. & Mrs. Faulconer | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Wedding
GOSH. Where do I even start?!? This wedding was SO beautiful, I'm still a little in awe of the gorgeous location, details, and couple I got to work with!
Kristina contacted me about photographing their wedding, I chatted on the phone with her and Houston and I just knew this was going to be an amazing one! Kristina and Houston are truly some of the very nicest people, and it was so evident how much they are loved throughout their day!
Some of my favorite parts of the day were:
- I feel like number one HAS to be the florals! They were everywhere and so amazing! When I talked to Kristina before the wedding she said " ... I may have gone a little overboard with the flowers.." to which I said "Is that a thing though? Really? CAN anyone go too big on florals?"! haha! The answer is NO. They were gorgeous! P.S. I'm linking to all the vendor info below!
- Hartwood was a lovely location! The mansion is just stunning and was prefect backdrop for their ceremony!
- I love Houston's grandma. haha! She prayed over dinner and prayed over this couple and I loved every minute of it!
- So if you have worked a wedding at Hartwood ( or attended. Or watched Pittsburgh news anytime recently.) you may have heard about a neighbor who does not appreciate weddings there. The police were called ( the couple and venue hadn't done ANYTHING wrong). Shawn, my husband and all over wedding day assistant, said "Hey! Why don't you grab a photo with him?" and so they did! I love this as a funny memory moment! Thank you to the officer for humoring us!
- When we talked about wedding photos Houston & Kristina told me it was very important for them to have photos of their loved ones, they wanted this day to be about family & friends getting together and celebrating, more like "a family reunion"!
- I loved all the vendors! The DJ was amazing, food was delicious, florals were stunning, Kristina's dress was perfection!
- I loved their live painting of their day! What an amazing keepsake!
Houston & Kristina,
Thank you SO much for including me in your day, I loved every minute of it! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together and all the love and blessings on your future!
Venue: Hartwood Acres Mansion