Mr. & Mrs. McKenzie | Enon Valley Pennsylvania Wedding
I am SO pleased to be sharing Andrea & Bryce's day!
Some of my favorite things about this wedding were:
- Working with Andrea again! I took this beautiful and sweet high school senior girls photos what seemed like yesterday! I've gotten to take family photos for this family a few times since and they are THE best clients! I love them all, and it always makes being hired for a wedding day a little bit better when it's past clients- it just is!
- Seeing so many familiar faces! Andrea is good friends with my cousin Rachel, who just recently had her own beautiful wedding! I saw lots of friends, family, and past seniors I had photographed so that just felt like a room filled with tons of people I really loved seeing!
- Enough about me! haha! The venue was beautiful, and the decor and table settings at the reception were stunning! The video team kept everyone laughing, the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor, and the food was perfect! All around amazing vendors to work with
- The PIE. You knew this was going to make my list! Andrea and Bryce chose pies instead of cake! I don't very often eat cake at receptions but I won't lie and say I didn't eat a piece on my way to my car and it was heavenly!
- Father/daughter first look! There is something about taking those minutes to get some photos of Dad seeing his girl on her day, and Andrea's dad stood holding back tears AND smiling a few minutes before asking "Can I give her a hug now?".
- Makayla, Andrea's Maid of Honor, had Andrea's sweet baby nephew THE day before the wedding. Yep. And while she wasn't there for the ENTIRE day, she was there to walk down the aisle with the bridesmaids and give a toast to the new couple! What an amazing Mom and sister!
- The RECEPTION ENTRANCES. Seriously the most fun I've ever seen!
- Last, but certainly not at all least and pretty much most important: Andrea and Bryce! I met Bryce for the first time at their engagement session last year. He was so kind, full of smiles, and definitely knew how to make Andrea laugh! I had been looking forward to this wedding since then, and it did not disappoint! After working with them and seeing them together, I couldn't even imagine them without each other!
Congratulations Andi & Bryce! I am SO incredibly happy for you both, prays for MANY, MANY years full of health, happiness, and love!
Now onto their gorgeous photos!!!
Venue: Rustic Meadow Farms
Hair & Makeup: All Hal Makeup
Videographer: May Morning Studios
Bakery: Debbie's Delicious Desserts
Florist: The Mayflower Florist
Signs: Sweet Soul Mercantile