Sam and Emily pulled off a beautiful 2020 wedding, I'm so happy to be sharing some of their story with you!
As with most 2020 weddings, this wasn't exactly the original plan! Due to Covid-19 and current pandemic precautions, Sam and Emily opted to have a small reception this year and are planning a 2021 reception next November! I know this year has been incredibly stressful on everyone, but I can't imagine trying to juggle and the stress of the unknown for your wedding plans. I love this plan as an alternative, what a fun way to celebrate your wedding and 1st anniversary!
The day was absolutely beautiful- tons of sunshine made for a perfect Fall day! Emily and Sam got married in Emily's family church, where I photographed her sisters wedding too last year! It has lovely stained glass windows and I love the history they can share with so many other family generations who have been married there.
Some of my favorite things about Sam & Emily's wedding were:
- Them getting married in their family church ( I already talked about that, didn't I?)!
- Emily's dress was gorgeous! And her Mom told me there was a button sewn on the back that had special meaning, so I grabbed a few shots of it!
- Sam and Emily are both so nice, and the day was so easy going! My favorite kind of days!
- I loved their penguins cake topper, as they both met at Youngstown State University! GO PENGUINS!
- Last but FAR from least- Emily and her Dad surprised everyone with a dance compilation for their father/daughter dance! It was so fun, and I loved how much fun they had on the dance floor!
Sam and Emily,
I hope the best for your future together! Many, many happy years and blessings! Thank you so much for choosing me tell your story!
Venue : 3 Blessings by L&B Catering
Make-Up Artist: Amanda Weyand