I met Fred and Steph last year when I shot Alexis and Anthony’s wedding! Anthony and Alexis were fun and SO sweet and easy going, I was looking forward to working with their friends for their big day too!
We met together, talked about their engagement shoot and about their day and went from there! I LOVE that they included their sweet pup Mika in their engagement shoot! It ended up raining and we only got a few photos at our second location, but I am still so happy with the ones we did get!
Some of my favorite things about this wedding and couple:
- I, for some crazy reason, kept calling Fred Frank. I mean. Who does that?!?! But both Fred and Steph just smiled and chuckled and I am so grateful, because even though I felt like a jerk they never were anything but kind about it.
- Fred and Steph have known each other awhile now. Like, since they were both kids going to the church where their parents and MANY family generations have gone AND gotten married in! How amazing to have all that history and faith surrounding you during your promises!
- I loved their friends toasts about them. Their were funny moments! And their were really sweet moments that let you know a little more about what kinds of freinds they are to the people around them- GOOD ones!
- They smashed cake in each others faces! HA! Yep, I said it! They both had smiles on their faces after the fact and it was a fun moment!
- Lastly: They had Bad Axe BBQ and amazing cake and cookies too!
Fred and Steph,
Thanks so much for asking me to be there! Your wedding was beautiful and I had so much fun working with you both! Congratulations and may God bless you both with many, many happy years together!
Wedding Ceremony: St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church
Florist: Alexis Ours
DJ: Ryan Stovall
Bakery: L&B Donuts and Catering
Meal: Bad Axe BBQ