The Lake Club of Ohio near Boardman, Ohio was THE perfect venue for this gorgeous September wedding!
Josh and Jordan are a great couple, I was so excited to be working with them for their engagement and wedding photos! I loved that Jordan was a planner and that she had brought somethings that were important to her for photos at their shoot!
Some of my favorite parts of their wedding were:
1. That DRESS. Is Jordan’s dress not the most gorgeous dress, and she wore it SO well!
2. Jordan’s first look with her Dad AND Grandma! I love first looks with family before the wedding, it give me a chance to get some really great shots of loved ones reactions!
3. The fun atmosphere! The wedding party were all having fun during formals and my awesome second-shooter-for-the-day, Lindsey, and I got some beautiful photos, AND some funny ones too! Best of both worlds!
4. I loved Josh and Jordan’s formal photos after the wedding! They both looked so relaxed and posed so comfortably with each other!
5. Josh and Jordan’s first dance is one of my fave’s. The father/daughter dance gets me at every wedding, but Josh and Jordan were all smiles, snuggles, and a few kisses during their first dance!
Venue: The Lake Club
Entertainment: Paul Premier
Bakery: Ali Croxall
Make-Up: Hayden Gorby
Florist: Candace Miles