This wedding was one of my favorites to photograph! September is always a BUSY, BUSY month for photographers. ALWAYS. So if you know a photographer, make sure they are still eating and sleeping and not just sitting in front of their computer for hours on end ( it happens!!)!
Anyways! September has some huge perks! It usually gives way to cooler weather, and September evenings ( I’ve decided), have THE most beautiful kind of light! Matt and Alycia’s wedding was no exception!
Matt and Alycia’s September wedding was held at Northside Community church, where Matt and Alycia attend! Their reception was held at The Salem Golf Club.
Some of my favorite parts of their day were:
- So much of their day was centered around their love and their love for God.
- When I started on detail photos of Alycia’s, the only thing she specifically asked for was a photo of a bracelet and a poem from her Pap! It was beautiful and I’m sure it meant a lot to him that she was wearing it on her wedding day!
- The reception fun! I LOVE when people are on the dance floor and having a good time ( Check out the link to the DJ below!)!
- That AMAZING September evening light we got! When I pulled them out for a few sunset photos, I just told them: “Guys. You got THE best light!”.
- The same Pap who gave her the bracelet? He was laughing and smiling doing the Limbo with them! ha! I can’t do the Limbo now, SO..
Alycia and Matt,
Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your day! I pray that God blesses your marriage with many, MANY happy years to come! Congratulations!!
Venue: Salem Golf Club
Cake: Simply Sweet Cakes
Dj: Mark Wilson
Make Up: Alexandra Bangor
For more of my wedding work, please check out more wedding galleries!